Monday, January 28, 2008

SKI TRIP!

The school ski trip was AWESOME!

First, I got to school and was really upset th
at I wouldn't be able to sit with Elizabeth or any of my really good friends, but then I asked Sister Dawn and she said that some of the sophomores would be on my bus anyway :) so Liz and I sat there texting Janna and Eden on the other bus, which was fun. We kept sending each other pictures... but that's irrelevant. We got to Blue Mountain and tackled our little freshman groupies and then proceeded inside because God only knows what happens when you disobey Ms. Kurniadi. Elizabeth, Nicole, Allie and I went to tube in a "family tube" which basically fit 5 persons and got some serious bonding time in. We then raced Lauren, Eric, Sheila, and Olive then Crystal and Chelsea. Crystal and Chelsea were hilarious though, they tried racing us to the line and I JUMPED inside their tube so it was harder for them to pull and Allie dove to grab onto one of the strings to hold it there while Nicole and Liz ran to find a new tube and raced around them. We went back inside around 11:45ish because we were pretty freezing and Liz and I sat in the cafeteria. Funny story- a boy walked into a garbage can staring at me (according to Liz). So after eating a bunch of carbs and drinking a red bull, I wanted more so I went to get nachos and when I came back Crystal came in saying, "Janna is looking for you.. your friend Eden got hurt." So Liz and I charged out of there (sadly, leaving my nachos behind) to find Janna. She showed us to the hospital area thing and Eden just laughed at us. Apparently she didn't take the snowboarding LESSONS before actually SNOWBOARDING. Thus, she fell into a ditch and basically broke her knee and Janna was her hero. For the rest of the day, Janna Liz Eden and I all sat in the lounge, none of us wanting to leave Eden there alone. It was actually really fun. We sat there bonding for hours and our table accumulated more drinks/food by the hour. I also yelled at Eden for not listening to me about taking the lessons and Liz got a picture of it which i uploaded underneath this entry. I went out one more time to earn Jesus points and tube with Sister Dawn, Janna, and Micah. Eventually, it was getting late and boys came in and changed right in front of us - which by the way was hilarious. Kaleb then thought it'd be cool to stand RIGHT in front of me and change. Ew. Then we left and I fell asleep on the bus on Janna, and now I'm sick from the cold because apparently 2 pairs of everything ISN'T ENOUGH to duel a mountain. Yay!



2 comments:

Dawie Koekemoer said...

good times good times... (still need some journals about CLASE though... ahem...

christiechaotic said...

now i totally don't though, because you spelt CLASS wrong :P